42. Cagan, P. and Schwartz, A. J. (1987), How Feasible Is a Flexible Monetary Policy?, NBER Chapters, in: Money in Historical Perspective, pages 183-208 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
43. Cooper, R.N. and Little, J.S (2001). U.S. Monetary Policy in an Integrating World: 1960 to 2000. New England Economic Review. Issue Number 3.
44. Devereux, M.B. and Sutherland, A. (2008). Financial Globalization and Monetary Policy. Journal of Monetary Economics, Vol. 55, pp. 1363-1375.
45. Federal Reserve Act, (1913).
46. Fleming, J. M. (1962), Domestic financial policies under fixed and under floating exchange rates, IMF Staff paper, Vol. 9, pp.369-279.
47. International Monetary Fund (2011), 2011 Article IV Consultation.
48. International Monetary Fund (2012), 2012 Article IV Consultation.
49. Kamin, S.B. (2010). Financial Globalization and Monetary Policy. Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System - International Finance Discussion Papers, Number 1002, June.
50. Lao People’s Democratic Republic (1998), Annual report 1998.
Có thể bạn quan tâm!
- Nhóm Giải Pháp Phát Triển Bền Vững Hệ Thống Ngân Hàng Thông Qua Lành Mạnh Hoá Hệ Thống Ngân Hàng Và Hoàn Thiện Công Tác Thanh Tra, Giám Sát Ngân Hàng
- Chính Phủ Thực Hiện Tốt Vai Trò Chủ Động Trong Phối Hợp Điều Hành Giữa Các Bộ, Ngành
- Đổi mới điều hành chính sách tiền tệ của Ngân hàng nước Cộng hòa dân chủ nhân dân Lào trong quá trình hội nhập kinh tế quốc tế - 23
51. Lao People’s Democratic Republic (1999), Annual report 1999.
52. Lao People’s Democratic Republic (2000), Annual report 2000.
53. Lao People’s Democratic Republic (2002), Annual report 2002.
54. Lao People’s Democratic Republic (2003), Annual report 2003.
55. Lao People’s Democratic Republic (2004), Annual report 2004.
56. Lao People’s Democratic Republic (2005), Annual report 2005.
57. Lao People’s Democratic Republic (2006), Annual report 2006.
58. Lao People’s Democratic Republic (2007), Annual report 2007.
59. Lao People’s Democratic Republic (2008), Annual report 2008.
60. Lao People’s Democratic Republic (2009), Annual report 2009.
61. Lao People’s Democratic Republic (2010), Annual report 2010.
62. Lao People’s Democratic Republic (2011), Annual report 2011.
63. Lao People’s Democratic Republic (2012), Annual report 2012.
64. Mila, B. and Ekaterina V. (2010), Development with a rapidly expanding natural resources sector: Challenges and policy options for Lao PDR, World Bank
65. Ministry of Planning and Investment (2011), The Seventh Five-year National Social-Economic Development Plan.
66. Mishkin, F. S (2010). The economics of money, banking and financial markets. 9th. Addison-Wesley edition.
67. Montot, P. and Vitale, G (2009). Monetary Policy Strategy in a Global Environment. Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper No. 29, March.
68. Mundell, R. A. (1962), The appropriate use of monetary and fiscal policy for internal and external stability, IMF staff papers, Vol. 9, pp. 70-79.
69. Mundell, R. A., (1963), Inflation and real interest rate, Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, Vol. 71, pp. 280.
70. Patricia, A. and Alcia G., (2008), To dollarize or de-dollarize: consequences for monetary policy, DIW Berlin Discussion Paper, No. 842
71. Phouphet Kyophilavong (2009), Evaluation of Macroeconomic Policy in Laos, Economic research center discussion paper.
72. Prachi Mishra, Peter J. Montiel, and Antonio Spilimbergo (2010), Monetary Transmission in Low Income Countries.
73. Ragan, C. (2005), Why monetary policy matters - a Canadian perspective, Bank of Canada working paper.
74. Rogoff, K (2004). Globalization and Global Disinflation. In Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, Monetary Policy and Uncertainty: Adapting to a Changing Economy. Papers and Proceedings of the 2003 Jackson Hole Symposium.
75. Somphao Phaysith (2012), Demand for money in Lao PDR and policy implication, Phd Disertation, National Economic University.
76. Spiegel, M. M. (2008). Financial Globalization and Monetary Policy Discipline: A Survey with New Evidence from Financial Remoteness. Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco Working Paper Series, Working Paper 2008-10, July.
77. Watanabe Shinichi (2006), Dollarization, Remittances and Monetary policies in Cambodia, Lao PDR and Vietnam.
78. Woodford, M (2007), Globalization and Monetary Control. NBER Working Paper 13329, August.
79. World Bank (2007), Lao PDR Economic monitor.
80. World Bank (2008), Lao PDR Economic monitor.
81. World Bank (2011), Robust growth amidst inflationary concerns, Lao PDR Economic Monitor May 2011 Update.
World Bank (2012), Sustaining robust growth - mitigating risks and deepening reforms, Lao PDR Economic Monitor May 2012 Update