46. Anjan V. Thakor, (1991), Game Theory in Finance, Journal of Financial Management, Vol. 20, No. 1, pp. 71-94
47.Augustin Landier, Kenichi Ueda (2009), The Economics of Bank Restructuring: Understanding the Options, IMF Staff Position Note, June 5, 2009.
48. Athanasoglou, Panayiotis P.; Delis, Matthaios D. và Staikouras, Christos
K. 2006. “Determinants of Bank Profitability in the Southeastern European Region.” Bank of Greece. Working Paper. No. 47 September 2006.
49.Bank for International Settlements, (1999), Strengthening the Banking System in China: Issues and Experience, A joint BIS/PBC conference held in Beijing, China, 1–2 March 1999.
50.Barth J.R.; Nolle D.E.; Phumiwasana T.; Yago G. (2003), “A Cross- Country Analysis of the Bank Supervisory Framework and Bank Performance”, Financial Markets, Institutions & Instruments, 12(2), pp. 67-120.
51.Barth, James R. and Koepp, Rob and Zhou, Zhongfei, (2004), Banking Reform in China: Catalyzing the Nation's Financial Future, (February 2004).
52.Bhattasali, D. (2002), Accelerating Financial Market Restructuring in China, World Bank Working Paper. China Banking Regulatory Commission.
53.Bonin, J. and Huang, Y.P., (2000), Dealing With the Bad Loans of the Chinese Banks, Journal of Asian Economies, Summer 2001.
54.Bonin, J., I. Hasan and P. Wachtel, (2005) “Bank performance, efficiency and ownership in transition countries”, Journal of Banking and Finance, 29 (1), pp. 31– 53.
Có thể bạn quan tâm!
- Nghiên Cứu So Sánh Hệ Thống Ngân Hàng Việt Nam Và Trung Quốc Và Những Biện Pháp Tái Cơ Cấu Chủ Yếu
- Về Xử Lý Nợ Xấu Bằng Các Giải Pháp Thị Trường:
- Cải cách hệ thống ngân hàng trung quốc và một số bài học kinh nghiệm cho tiến trình tái cấu trúc hệ thống ngân hàng Việt Nam - 14
Xem toàn bộ 127 trang: Cải cách hệ thống ngân hàng trung quốc và một số bài học kinh nghiệm cho tiến trình tái cấu trúc hệ thống ngân hàng Việt Nam
55.Caminal, Ramon, and Carmen Matutes, (2002), Market Power and Banking Failures, International Journal of Industrial Organization 20, 1341-1361.
56.Charles Kindleberger and Z. Robert Aliber, (2011), Manias, panics and crashes: a history of financial crises, Palgrave Macmillan, 6th edition, New York.
57.Châu Đại Kỳ và Khâu Triều Bân, (2004), Thảo luận về phân công chức năng giữa Ngân hàng Nhân dân Trung Quốc và Ủy ban Giám sát, Quản lý ngân hàng, Học viện Luật, Đại học Nhân dân Trung Quốc (Tài liệu tiếng Trung).
58.Chunxia Jiang, Shujie Yao, (2010), Banking Reform and Efficiency in China: 1995-2008, Research Paper 2010/11, research paper series: China and the World Economy, University of Nottingham.
59.Claudia Dziobek, Ceyla Pazarbasioglu (1997), Lessons from Systemic Bank Restructuring: A Survey of 24 Countries, IMF Working Paper, 12/1997.
60. Claudia Dziobek, Ceyla Pazarbasioglu (1998), Lessons from Systemic Bank Restructuring, Economics Issues 14, IMF Working Paper.
61.Claessens, Stijn, (1997), Banking Reform in Transition Countries, World Development Report 1996. World Bank. June 9, 1997.
62.Cukierman A., (1992)., Central Bank Strategy, Credibility And Independence-Theory and Evidence. The MIT Press, Cambridge, MA.
63. Cukierman A. and S.B. Webb (1995), ”Political Influence on the Central Bank: International Evidence”, The World Bank Economic Review, 9, September, 397-423.
64.DaCosta, Ping Ngoh Foo, (2002), China’s Financial System: Two Decades of Gradual Reforms, Volume 28 Number 10, Journal of Managerial Finance.
65.Danniel Rosen and Yuichi Takahashi
66.Darryll Hendricks and Beverly Hirtle, (1997), Bank Capital Requirements for Market Risk: The Internal Models Approach, FRBNY Economic Policy Review, December 1997.
67.Diana Farrell, Susan Lund, and Fabrice Morin, (2006), “The Promise and Perils of China's Banking System,” McKinsey Quarterly, July 2006.
68.Don Hanna, Yiping Huang (2000), Bank Restructuring in Post-Crisis Asia, Paper prepared for the Asian Economic Panel, Center for International Development, Harvard University, April 2000.
69.Dziobek, C., 1998. Market-Based Policy Instruments for Systemic Bank Restructuring. IMF Working Paper 98/113, International Monetary Fund, Washington, D.C..
70. Dziobek, C. and Pazarbasioglu, C., (1997), Lessons from Systemic Bank Restructuring: A survey of 24 countries. IMF Working Paper 97/161, International Monetary Fund, Washington, D.C..
71.Fama, Eugene, (1980), Banking in the Theory of Finance, Journal of Monetary Economics, 1980, vol. 6, issue 1, pp. 39-57
72. Fama, Eugene, (1970), Efficient market hypothesis, The Journal of Finance, Volume 25, Issue 2, pp. 383–417
73.Franklin Allen & Stephen Morris, (1998), Finance Applications of Game Theory, Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers, pp. 98-23, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
74.Fred Hu, (2009), Chinese Banking Industry – Past, Present and Prospect, Goldnam Sachs và Đại học Tổng hợp Thanh Hoa.
75.Fred Hu, (2008), The Role of the Renminbi in the World Economy, Cato Journal, Vol.28, No.2 (Spring/Summer 2008).
76.Friedrich Wu, (2009), The Renminbi Challenge, The International Eoconomy Journal, Fall 2009.
77.Gao Haihong and Yu Youngding, (2009), Internationalisation of Reminbi, BoK-BIS Seminar in Seoul in 19-20 March 2009.
78.García-Herrero, A. and D. Santabárbara. (2004), “Where is the Chinese Banking System Going with the Ongoing Reform?” CESifo Economic Studies.
79.Genevieve Boyreau-Debray, Shang-Jin Wei, (2005), Pitfalls of a State- dominated Financial System: The Case of China, NBER Working Paper No. 11214.
80.Glenn Hoggarth, Jack Reidhill, Peter Sinclair (2002), Resolution of Banking Crises: Theory and Evidence, Conference on Crisis Resolution, Centre for Central Banking Studies, Bank of England, 9 December 2002.
81. Goodhart, C.A.E., Hartmann, P., Llewellyn, D., Rojas-Suarez and L., Weisbrod, S., (1998), Financial Regulation: Why, How and Where Now? Routledge/Bank of England, London.
82.Goodhart C. (2010), The changing role central banks, BIS Working paper No.326.
83.Guonan Ma, (2007), Who Pays China's Bank Restructuring Bill?, Asian Economic Papers, MIT Press, vol. 6(1), pages 46-71, February.
84.Hanjiang Zhang (2008), Fixed versus Flexible Exchange Rate in China, Department of Economics, Geoge Mason University.
85.Hawkins, J. and Turner, P., (1999), Bank Restructuring in Practice: An Overview in BIS, Bank Restructuring in Practice. BIS Policy Papers No. 6, Bank for International Settlements, Basel, Switzerland.
86.Hodgson, Glen. (2006). China's Banking Reform: An Assessment of its Evolution and Possible Impact, CESifo Economic Studies (2006), pp. 304-363.
87.Hongyi Chen and Wensheng Peng, (2007), The Potential of the Renminbi as an International Currency, China Economics Issues, Number 7/7, November 2007.
88.Hope, Nicolas and Fred Hu. (2005). Reforming China’s Banking System: How Much Can Foreign Strategic Investment Help? Stanford Center for International Development.
89.Huang Bihong, (2006), Non-Performing Loans of China’s Banking System, PBC publication.
90.Huang and Boster, (2014), China Debt Dilemma: Deleveraging While Generating Growth, Wáhington D.C., tháng 09/2014.
91.Kindleberber. C., (1978), Manias, Panics and Crashes, Mc Milan, London.
92.Jakob de Haan, Willem J. Kooi, (2000), Does central bank independence really matter?: New evidence for developing countries using a new indicator, Journal of Banking & Finance, Issue 4 (April), Volume 24, pp. 643-664.
93.Jing Li, (2006), RMB as a Regional International Currency: Cost – Benefit Analysis and Roadmap, Center for Inter national Finance, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences.
94. Joel Bessis, (2011), Risk Management in Banking, John Wiley & Sons, Third Edition
95.John Hawkins and Philip Turner (1999), Bank restructuring in practice: an overview, Policy paper Numbr 06 – August 1999, Monetary and Economic Department, BIS.
96.John P. Bonin, Yiping Huang, (2001), Dealing with the Bad Loans of the Chinese Banks, Working Paper Number 357, Issue number 2 – Vol 12, 2001, Journal of Asian Economics.
97.John P. Bonin & Yiping Huang, (2001), "Dealing with the Bad Loans of the Chinese Banks," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 357, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
98.Kam C. Chan, Hung-Gay Fung, Samanta Thapa (2005), China Financial Research: A Review and Synthesis, GFCB Working Paper Series. Paper 4.
99.Katerina Alexandraki, (2009), Challenging the US Dollar’s Reserve Currency Status, Alliance Bernstein.
100. Kumiko Okazaki, (2007), Banking System Reform in China The Challenges of Moving Toward a Market-Oriented Economy, Santa Monica, CA: RAND Corporation, 2007.
101. Lamin Leigh and Richard Podpiera, (2006), The Rise of Foreign Investment in China’s Banks – Taking Stock, IMF.
102. Li Heng, (2008), RMB Exchange rate regime and the autonomy of China’s monetary, School ò Economics and Management, Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunicaiton.
103. Li Wen-hong, (2001), Bank Restructuring in China: Effectiveness, Limitations and Implications, China & World Economy Number 4, 2001,
104. Guo Li and Yakura Shinsuke, (2010), The Cross Holding of Company Shares: A Preliminary Legal Study of Japan and China.
105. Luật Ngân hàng Nhân dân Trung Quốc 1995.
106. Luật Ngân hàng Nhân dân Trung Quốc sửa đổi, bổ sung năm 2003.
107. Luật Quản lý Giám sát Ngân hàng Trung Quốc 2003.
108. Luật Quản lý Giám sát Ngân hàng Trung Quốc sửa đổi, bổ sung năm 2006.
109. Luc Laeven and Fabián Valencia (2012), Systemic Banking Crises Database: An Update, IMF Working Paper, June 2012.
110. Luc Can & Mohamed Ariff, (2009), Performance of East Asian banking sectors under IMF-supported programs, Journal of the Asia Pacific Economy, Issue number 14 – Vol. 1, pp. 5-26.
111. Melissa Murphy and Wen Jin Yuan, (2009), Is China ready to challenge the Dollar, Center for Strategic and International Studies, Congress, Octorber, 2009.
112. Michael F. Martin, (2012), China’s Banking System: Issues for Congress, CRS Report for Congress, February 20, 2012, Congressional Research Service
113. Michale Geiger, (2008), Instrument of monetary policy in China.
114. Minxin Pei, (1998), The political economy of banking reforms in China: 1993–1997, Journal of Contemporary China, Issue 7- Vol. 18, pp. 321-350.
115. Minsky H., (1982), “The Financial Instability Hypothesis: Capitalist Process and the Behaviour of the Econmy”, C.P. Kindleberger and J-P Laffargue (1982), Financial Crisis, Theory, History, Policy. Cambridge University Press, pp: 13 – 39.
116. Mishkin F., (1991), “Autonomy of Financial Crisis”, NBER Working Paper, Number 3934.
117. Moore, Fredrick T, (May 1959), Economies of Scale: Some Statistical Evidence, Quarterly Journal of Economics, Vol. 73, Issue 2, pp. 232– 245.
118. Nicholas R, Lardy, (2005), Exchange Rate and Monetary Policy in China, Cato Journal, Vol.25, No.1, Winter 2005.
119. Panagiotis Delimatsis, (2012), Financial Innovation and Prudential Regulation – The Impact of the New Basel III Rules, Swiss National Centre of Competence in Research, Working Paper No 2012/25| April 2012.
120. Perkins, Dwight. (2002), “Industrial and Financial Policy in China and Vietnam: A New Model or Replay of the East Asian Experience?” Rethinking the East Asian Miracle. A Co-publication of the World Bank and Oxford University Press.
121. Peter B, Kenen, (2009), Curency Internationalization: An Overview, Princeton University.
122. Quignon, Laurent, (2006), European banking restructuring, Economic Research - BNP Paribas.
123. Quốc vụ viện Trung Quốc, Quyết định cải cách thể chế tiền tệ Trung Quốc 1993.
124. Richard Podpiera, (2006), Progress in China’s Banking Sector Reform: Has Bank Behaviour Changed?, IMF, June 2006.
125. Robert Lafrance, China Exchange Rate Policy: A Survey of the Literature, Bank of Canada, March 2008.
126. Rosengard, Jay K., and Huỳnh Thế Du. 2009. Funding Economic Development: A Comparative Study of Financial Sector Reform in Vietnam and China. Harvard Policy Dialogue Papers 2. Hanoi: United Nations Development Programme and Fulbright Economics Teaching Program.
127. Sayuri Shirai, (2001), BANKING SECTOR REFORMS IN THE PEOPLE’S REPUBLIC OF CHINA: PROGRESS AND
CONSTRAINTS, First Brainstorming Workshop on “Sequencing Domestic and External Financial Liberalization”, Beijing, by the Asian Development Bank Institute, 20-21 November 2001.
128. Sharkey, William W., (1982). The Theory of Natural Monopoly, Cambridge University Press.
129. Sheng, A., 1996. Bank Restructuring: Lessons from the 1980s.World Bank, Washington D.C..
130. Susan Woodward, (1988), TRANSACTION COST ANALYSIS OF BANKING ACTIVITY AND DEPOSIT INSURANCE, Cato Journal, vol. 7, No.3.
131. Strauss-Kahn, Dominique, (2009), Need to fix banking sector for stimulus to work, IMF.
132. Thomas Clouse (2006), Ngân hàng và tài chính Trung Quốc, Nguồn trích: Institutional Investor, 11-12/2006, Trung tâm thông tin tư liệu, Viện Nghiên cứu quản lý kinh tế Trung ương (CIEM).
133. Tong Li, China’s Nonperforming loan: A $540 billion problem solved, China’s Emerging Financial Markets: Challenges and Opportunities, May 2009.
134. Ủy ban Quản lý Giám sát Ngân hàng Trung Quốc, Báo cáo thường niên các năm 2003, 2007, 2008.
135. Waxman, Margery, (1998), A legal framework for systemic bank restructuring, Banking The Legal Department. The World Bank, June 1998.
136. Website của Ngân hàng Nhân dân Trung Quốc (www.pbc.gov.vn).
137. Website của Ủy ban Quản lý Giám sát Ngân hàng Trung Quốc
138. Wendy Dobson and Paul R, Masson, Will the Reminbi become a world currency?, China Economic Review 20 (1,2009): 124-135.
139. Williamson (1979), Transaction cost economics: the governance of contractual relations, Journal of Law and Economics 22 (October), pp. 233-261
140. Xiaoqing Fu, Shelagh Heffernan (2006), The effects of reform on China’s bank structure and performance, Issue number 1 – Vol 33 (2009), Journal of Banking & Finance, 24 November 2006.
141. Xiaochi Lin, Yi Zhang (2006), Bank ownership reform and bank performance in China, Issue number 1 – Vol 33 (2009), Journal of Banking & Finance, 24 November 2006.
142. Yuhua Xu, (2009), The regulation of China practice of China’s banking sector, China Banking Regulatory Commission, United nations conference on trade and development – Multi – Year expert meeting on service, Development and Trade: the Regulatory and Institutional Dimension, Geneve, 17-19/3/2019.
III. Tài liệu tiếng Trung Quốc:
143. 中国东方资产管理公司研发中心 [CHINA ORIENT ASSET MGMT. CORP. R & D CTR.], 2009: 中国金融不良资产市场 调查报告
[2009 REPORT OF CHINA’S NONPERFORMING ASSETS MARKET] 40 (Apr. 2009).
144. 魏国雄 (Wei Guoxiong), 对不良贷款的再思考 [Rethinking on the
Non-Performing Loans], 银行家 [THE CHINESE BANKER], no. 1 at 70, 71 (2011).张敏 (Zhang Min) & 沈洪溥 (Shen Hongpu), 中 国处 置 银 行 系统不良资产的 状况和经验 [China’s Situation and Experience in Resolving Commercial Banks’ Non-Performing Loans],中国金融 [CHINA FIN.], no. 3 at 44, 44 (2010).
145. 王丹娜(Wang Danna), 关于降低我国商业银行不良贷款率的思考—
基于不良贷款警戒率的分析[Analysis of How to Reduce the NPL Ratio of Chinese State-Owned Banks], 金融和经济[J. OF FIN. & ECON.], (2010), no. 2 at 26, 27.
146. 魏国雄 (Wei Guoxiong), 对不良贷款的再思考[Rethinking on the
Non-Performing Loans], 银行家[THE CHINESE BANKER], no. 1 at 70, 71 (2011)./.