Consulting and introducing jobs: setting up an information system on employment, the ability to meet human resources; Organizing and participating in exchanges, seminars, conferences, job fairs, job exchange floors organized by enterprises; Advise learners on a number of skills when looking for a job; Coordinate the organization of short-term training classes to equip learners with necessary skills before graduation.
220.127.116.11. For career guidance
– Organizing professional consulting activities in the form of:
+ Direct counseling: This is the form of a counselor directly talking to students who need advice.
+ Telephone counseling: A form of counseling by the counselor talking to students who need advice over the phone.
+ Community counseling: It is a form of the counselor talking to the student body (branch, club…).
+ Counseling by mail: It is a form of the counselor communicating with students who need advice on a certain issue by letter.
+ Counseling on radio media, newsletters, journals of the school, of the Student Union: A form of exchange with students through a question and answer section.
Maybe you are interested!
- Managing career guidance and job counseling for students at the College of Statistics - 2
- Managing career guidance and job counseling for students at the College of Statistics - 3
- Content Of Career Guidance And Job Counseling Activities For Students
- Directing Career Guidance And Job Counseling Activities For Students
- The Forces Involved In Career Guidance, Job Counseling For Students At The College Of Statistics
- Actual Situation Of Career Guidance And Job Counseling For Students At The College Of Statistics
– Career guidance methods such as:
+ Organize professional seminars: share career experiences from leading experts in the field that students are studying.
+ Organize career day programs for students who have just graduated or are studying, helping students access suitable career opportunities.
+ Internship support: Connecting between businesses and students wishing to practice, in order to increase the opportunity to experience, practice, learn from real businesses.
+ Job support: Find and establish sustainable relationships with businesses to collect recruitment information, provide necessary skills for students in the job search process.
18.104.22.168. For job consulting activities
– Coordinate with relevant functional units to organize recruitment according to the requirements of domestic and foreign organizations and businesses, by coordinating with the Department of Labor – Invalids and Social Affairs together with the Center for Guidance and Training. Vocational training and job placement in the province where the school is located organizes recruitment fairs for students to let students approach businesses.
– Liaise with partners, coordinate with functional units, organizations and individuals inside and outside the training institution on student employment counseling activities. Coordinate with the Department of Labor – Invalids and Social Affairs together with the Center for Vocational Training, Vocational Training and Job Introduction of the province, invite businesses in the area to organize career guidance and job counseling activities for students. .
– Provide recruitment information and introduce jobs to the school’s students through the homeroom teacher, the school’s Webside, the Youth Union.
– Organizing exchanges, seminars, conferences, job fairs for students.
– Building a database of learners and preparing to graduate for each school year to provide organizations and individuals with labor demand.
– Survey and statistics on the employment of learners after graduation to have actual data on the employment of students after graduation: the percentage of students doing the right major?, the percentage of students doing the wrong major? From there, there is accurate information to advise students to choose the right industry and profession for themselves and the needs of the locality and society.
– Survey, assess human resource needs and provide feedback of the employer on the quality and ability to meet the job requirements of graduates. Counseling helps students orient themselves in the right career path and determine the right learning goals and motivations.
1.3.5. Request to organize career orientation activities and job counseling for students
22.214.171.124. For career guidance
It is necessary to ensure that the organization conducts career guidance activities for students throughout the training process to ensure that students have a clear career orientation, choose the appropriate major, and then register to study accordingly. capacity and progress of training program implementation; At the same time, it helps students to clearly identify their future career requirements.
– Organization of vocational guidance before training:
It is necessary to organize career guidance before training students in admission counseling sessions of educational institutions. Counseling students on choosing a major that suits their abilities, strengths and aspirations, as well as meeting the needs of society.
– Organize career guidance during training:
It is necessary to organize career guidance for students during the training process such as: Organizing career guidance for students during the “Citizens Week” at the beginning of the school year, giving students the most suitable career choice.
Organize career counseling sessions for students at faculty/subject level.
Organize career counseling sessions for students integrated with activities of the Youth Union, Student Union, etc.
Organizing seminars, job fairs for students by major, creating opportunities for students to interact with employers to help students find jobs or internships.
– Organization of vocational guidance after training:
Organize a Career Day for recent graduates or students, helping them access suitable career opportunities. Open to all students majoring according to the needs of the employer.
Internship support: Find and establish sustainable relationships with businesses and recruitment agencies to send students to practice awareness, graduate every year to increase opportunities to experience, practice, learn Ask from business reality. Organize practice sessions for current students.
Organization of business visits, recruitment agencies increase knowledge for students studying. Organize according to business needs for each specific industry group. There will be announcements on the University’s website, student Facebook and student email.
Organize exchanges with all businesses and recruitment agencies in all industries to update the training program to meet the needs of the student recruitment place.
126.96.36.199. For job consulting activities
– Need accurate career information: The most important job counseling is the industry information stage. It is about introducing them to the professions as well as the type of production and the labor market of that profession in both the present and the future. Especially in the admissions counseling section, it is necessary to clearly state what the profession requires as well as how the students need to improve to meet the professional qualifications that the job requires.
– Need for accurate career orientation: Schools and organizations also need to know about the correct career orientation for students. This will help them make a clearer decision about their career path, determine how much effort they need to make to meet the career they have chosen. So that they can have an initial determination of their learning to get the most appropriate.
– It is necessary to have the right and flexible career advice: It is certain that not all students are the same in all aspects to receive the same career counseling. This requires that consultants need to give useful advice, need to consider whether the characteristics of professional activities are suitable or not to have the right career guidance. In addition, enrollment counseling also requires flexibility to ensure the most accurate advice for each student in different aspects and situations.
– It is necessary to have the right career choice: When choosing a career, it is necessary to have appropriate questions and content to make the right career choice. It is necessary to determine the appropriate level from which to set out requirements and standards for each different object.
1.3.6. Forces in career guidance and job counseling for students
The forces participating in career guidance and job counseling for students are:
Faculty and subject lecturers, officers and specialists of Student Affairs Department, management staff, alumni, and volunteer student teams of universities and colleges help students gain vocational knowledge, know how to use apply the necessary knowledge, skills and attitudes in the working process, in the production process and satisfied with other activities in life;
The staff of the Center for Admissions – Employment Support is a bridge between students and businesses, advising and assisting students in choosing a career and accessing a job after graduation.
The State management agency in charge of education – training and labor – employment provides mechanisms and policies on education, labor and employment.
Employers and employers shall coordinate with Unions and schools to organize career fairs, recruitment fairs, and answer questions about careers for students, business requirements and needs. recruitment needs of businesses, creating conditions for students to interact with real work.
Industry associations, business associations and unions provide information on labor needs and industry information.
Parents from information about professions in society and social labor needs, give suggestions to students in choosing a career; Students learn from information about professions in society, the requirements of each profession, their own ability to make a decision to choose an appropriate career.
1.4. Managing career guidance and job counseling for college students
1.4.1. Planning career guidance activities and job counseling for students
In order to plan career guidance and job counseling activities for students, the Student Affairs Department must do the following tasks:
* Identify the needs of career guidance and job counseling
– Find out the perception of managers, teachers, experts and students about the purpose, contents, methods and forms of career guidance and job counseling: Can interview or survey directly managers, teachers, specialists staff and students about the purpose and meaning of career guidance and job counseling; Find out the awareness of managers and teachers about the need to organize career guidance and job counseling activities. These are the initial basis for proceeding to the next content.
– Conduct survey of career guidance and job counseling. During the survey, it can be adjusted to suit the conditions, close to the actual situation. After the survey, conduct analysis of the collected information. Assess the need for career guidance and job counseling, and draw conclusions about the contents that need career guidance and job counseling. Based on the results of analysis, orientation on the necessary contents to be fostered, and implementation on a large scale according to the set plan.
* Identify the force involved in career guidance and job counseling
– On the basis of the general orientation of career guidance and job counseling activities, it is necessary to create conditions for each unit, individual and collective to participate in career guidance and job counseling by:
+ Clearly define who is in charge, who is involved in each job, and where each job is performed.
+ Instructions to arrange the work to be carried out in a reasonable order with clear and appropriate implementation measures.
– Management staff must be proactive in developing the school’s overall plan and directing and assigning tasks to the unit (Students Affairs Department, Youth Union, Center for Admissions – Employment Support…).
* Determining the form and method of organizing career guidance and job counseling
– Determine forms and methods of career guidance and job counseling for students;
– Identify resources to conduct career guidance and job counseling activities for students;
* Determining financial conditions, mechanisms and policies, time and environment for career guidance and job counseling for students;
* Build a student assessment profile (student career profile) to give the most useful advice.
– When developing a plan of career guidance and job counseling for students; It is necessary to determine the correct and sufficient grounds, ensuring compliance with the following factors:
+ Suitable for training purposes.
+ Consistent with school reality.
+ Suitable for psychological characteristics of students.
+ In line with the capacity of teachers and experts.
+ Suitable for CSVC, school equipment.
+ In accordance with the funding sources for general activities in the school.
– Arrange the execution schedule of activities accordingly.
– Determine the measure and how to carry out the activities.
1.4.2. Organizing the implementation of career guidance plans and job counseling for students
To organize the implementation of career guidance and job counseling plans for students, the Student Affairs Department must do the following tasks:
– Identify the tasks that need to be done to achieve the general and specific goals.
– Advising the Rector on the formation of an organizational structure for career guidance and job counseling and establishing a mechanism to coordinate activities between departments: Student Affairs Department, Admissions Center – Job Support do, Faculty, Department, Training, Administration Department, Management Board and Web Design.
– Assign people to be in charge of departments, clearly define functions, tasks, powers and responsibilities of departments and members involved in career guidance and job counseling for students. For example, the Center for Admissions – Employment Support performs the task of contacting businesses and employers to obtain recruitment information, coordinating with the Web Design and Management Board and other departments. , the department puts information on the school’s website and delivers information to classes.