Mr. D.MC – Deputy Head of Department of Training & Management cum in charge of the Center for Recruitment and Employment Support shared: “Following the direction of the school, the Center focuses on organizing and implementing career guidance activities, job counseling for students, linking with units, the school’s Union opens soft skills training classes, effective learning methods, organizes exchanges with employers to solve problems. answer questions about the profession and actual work for students. However, due to limited resources, many activities have not brought practical effects..”
2.4.4. The current status of testing and evaluating career guidance and job counseling for students
To find out the current status of testing and evaluating career guidance and job counseling for students at the College of Statistics, the author investigates managers, teachers, and CVs with question 7 (Appendix 2) and Check students by question 6 (Appendix 1), the results of data processing obtained are in the following table:
Table 2.10. Evaluation of managers, teachers, and CVs on testing and evaluating career guidance and job counseling for students
|Construction building evaluation criteria
brand results of activities directed
Karma, employment counseling.
|Check check the implementation of activities
dynamic career guidance, job counseling
|History use evaluation form
above multiple SV objects to have
conclude argue objectively
|Mix match the forces
check check to get the information
believe authentication on the implementation
Hentai career guidance and counseling
question Jobs for students.
|Average score of X
Maybe you are interested!
- The Forces Involved In Career Guidance, Job Counseling For Students At The College Of Statistics
- Actual Situation Of Career Guidance And Job Counseling For Students At The College Of Statistics
- Actual Situation Of Implementing Methods And Forms Of Career Counseling For Students At The College Of Statistics
- Some Measures To Manage Career Guidance And Job Counseling For Students At The College Of Statistics
- Organize Training For Management Staff, Teachers, School Cvs On Career Guidance And Job Counseling
- Investigate The Necessity And Feasibility Of Measures
With the same content above, the author conducted a student survey to obtain the following results:
Chart 2.7. Student’s assessment of testing and assessment of career guidance and job counseling
From the survey results, it is shown that the inspection and evaluation of the teaching and learning activities for students at the College of Statistics are also interested and implemented by the school. However, the inspection and evaluation of the school’s teaching and learning activities are still difficult and limited: No criteria have been established to evaluate the effectiveness of career guidance and job counseling activities (X staff management, teachers, CVs) = 3.16; X SV = 3.42), the coordination with inspection forces to get authentic information about the implementation of career guidance and job counseling activities for students is still not good ( X staff, teacher, CV = 3.29; X student = 3.49). The reason for this problem is that: there is no specialized team to perform the task of inspecting and evaluating career guidance and job counseling activities; Criteria to check career guidance and job counseling have not been developed yet, and inspection forms have not yet assessed the quality of activities.
From that situation, the task for school leaders is to develop criteria to evaluate the effectiveness of career guidance and job counseling activities, to build a specialized team to perform the task of checking and evaluating career guidance and job counseling. That requires research and advice to school leaders of departments, faculties and mass organizations to develop appropriate evaluation criteria to improve the effectiveness of management of career guidance and counseling activities. jobs for students at school.
2.5. Actual status of impact of factors affecting career guidance and job counseling activities for students
To find out the current status of factors affecting career guidance and job counseling for students, the author conducted a survey of the subjects with question number 7 (Appendix 1 – student survey), question No. 8 (Appendix 2 – survey of managers, teachers, CVs). The results of data processing obtained are in Table 2.11 below:
Table 2.11. Evaluation of managers, teachers, CVs and students on factors affecting career guidance and job counseling for students
|Management staff, teachers, CV
|NS impact from communist revolution
|Take Students’ awareness of activities
direction career counseling.
|Take knowledge of managers, lecturers,
specializing in real school staff
presently career guidance activities, private
|Power strength, qualifications, qualities of
team management staff, lecturers, specialists
tablets participate in activities directed
Karma, employment counseling.
|Interior content, method and figure
awake organize activities towards
Karma, job counseling for students.
|Generation system of facilities and equipment
dress service for guidance work Karma, job counseling for students.
|Muscle management, coordination among the
single position involved in implementation
Hentai career guidance and counseling
job do for students.
|Special Student’s psychophysiology score
|Muscle policy on labor use
|Weak other factor
|GPA of the group
The results of Table 2.11 show that in addition to the influencing factors, the author mentioned in the survey form, neither the administrators, teachers, CVs nor students added any influencing factors. Overall assessment of the influence of factors on career guidance and job counseling for students at a high level (average score of 2.67), in which the influence level of management staff, Teachers, CVs are lower than that of students (X staff, teacher, CV = 2.59; X student = 2.72). Thus, it can be seen that the influencing factors have a great impact on career guidance and job counseling for students. These factors are both the driving force for the school to effectively deploy career guidance and job counseling activities as human resources; management mechanism; The system of facilities together with the qualifications of managers, lecturers and employees will affect changes in the content, management methods, organization of vocational guidance and job counseling. However, it must be added that the influences from the management and coordination mechanism between relevant units in the implementation of career guidance and job counseling activities for students, if overlooked, will lead to negative effects. significant influence in the management of career guidance and job counseling.
2.6. General assessment of career guidance management and job counseling for students at the College of Statistics
– Most students have a correct awareness of career guidance and job counseling and the importance of this activity in career orientation, in their own learning and training, especially after graduate.
– The school has a team of qualified and qualified managers, lecturers, and experts, enthusiastic and enthusiastic lecturers and experts, ready to participate in consulting and answering questions of students. students in vocational training.
– The school’s facilities and equipment basically meet the training requirements in general and career guidance and job counseling in particular.
– The work of planning career guidance and job counseling of the Student Affairs Department is scientifically implemented, with focus and focus, and the contents of career guidance and job counseling are organized under many methods and forms. awake.
– Management of career guidance and job counseling activities is carried out by the Student Affairs Department in accordance with regulations. School leaders have paid attention to and identified management of career guidance and job counseling as one of the school’s tasks. This work has been included in the content of the school year plan. The school management board has led and directed this work, there is decentralization and decentralization for departments, faculties and individuals in the management of career guidance and job counseling.
In addition to the contents and work in the management of career guidance and job counseling in recent years at the College of Statistics, there are still certain limitations in the management of this activity as follows:
– A part of students are not aware of the important role of career guidance and job counseling, so they have not actively participated in activities organized by the Youth Union and Student Affairs Office.
– Most students still consider lecturers as the only source of information to learn about careers and positions after graduation. members do not know the Center as a useful information channel on career guidance and job counseling;
– The school has not developed plans close to the actual situation for the school, the operation plan is often behind the expected time; The staff dedicated to career guidance and job counseling is still thin, the content and form of organization of activities are not rich, attractive and attract students to participate, this is a very important area. under close attention and direction, the inspection and evaluation of activities is still very formal, and specific criteria to evaluate the quality of activities have not yet been established.
– Management of career guidance and job counseling for students is still heavy on documents, administrative organization, not interested in understanding the psychology and needs of students.
– There are no positive measures to support learners; Soft skills training activities for students (such as enhancing communication skills, foreign language and computer skills) are not effective, many students are weak in soft skills. In addition, the connection with recruitment agencies is still weak, students have little opportunity to contact recruitment agencies; job placement activities are sporadic and irregular; have not surveyed the employment situation in a scientific and systematic way to support students after graduation; not yet organized for students to evaluate the quality of training before graduation.
The limitations in the management of career guidance and job counseling for students at the College of Statistics are due to subjective and objective reasons such as:
– The first reason is that the staff of managers, teachers, and CVs directly participating in career guidance and job counseling activities lack skills and experience. The construction and development of the management staff involved in HN & physical training activities is not good. Coordination in task performance is not tight.
– Another reason for the school’s management of the teaching and learning activities of the school is still inadequate, although the school leaders have paid attention, officials and lecturers in the school see the importance of the activities of the university. & Physics, but there is still a part of management staff, teachers are not fully and comprehensively aware of the role of the management of physical activity & teaching materials.
– A part of students do not clearly understand their major (about training goals, training requirements, output standards,…) so they have not yet determined their own learning goals.
– There are students who lose confidence in their major, or consider going to school as an obligation, so they lack self-discipline, positivity, initiative, and creativity in learning. These basic reasons lead to the limitations of the school’s management of career guidance and job counseling for students, requiring breakthrough measures to manage this activity. The school has made changes in the direction of meeting the goals and requirements of career guidance and job counseling at the school in the current period.
CONCLUSION CHAPTER 2
With the requirements of the reform of higher education and colleges, the training quality of the University needs to be improved to meet the needs of high-quality human resources in the current period, the College of Statistics has determined viewpoints and orientations to innovate the training process, especially interested in the activities of physics teaching and learning as well as the management of physical education and training activities for students at the University. On the basis of the theoretical basis of the management of physical training and teaching activities for students, the topic has focused on surveying the actual situation of physical training and teaching activities and the actual situation of managing physical training and teaching activities for students of the College of Statistics for students. In general, the management of physical education and training activities is interested in implementing, organizing and achieving certain effects, contributing to improving the training quality of the school in general and helping students career orientation in particular. However, going into the assessment of the implementation situation and the level of meeting the goals and requirements set forth in the management of the teaching and learning activities, there are still some limitations stemming from the subjective reasons of the students and the students themselves. from the school side. In the management of physical training and recruitment activities, the stage of planning, building quality assessment criteria, coordinating forces in the activities of chemical recruitment and training, and connecting with recruitment agencies are important issues. improvement mind. The above situation will be the practical basis along with the theoretical basis presented in chapter 1 to help the author have grounds to propose measures to manage career guidance and job counseling activities for students at the University. College of Statistics will be presented in chapter 3.
MEASURES FOR MANAGEMENT OF ACTIVITIES OF PROFESSIONAL GUIDELINES AND WORK CONSULTANCY FOR STUDENTS IN STATISTICS COLLEGE
3.1. Principles of proposed measures
3.1.1. Principles of goal assurance
The goal of an organization is the guideline throughout the activities of that organization. All activities of the organization are directed towards the achievement of the set goals. Therefore, when proposing measures to manage career guidance and job counseling for students at the College of Statistics, it is necessary to stick to the training objectives. The proposed measures must be implemented according to the purpose of the training process, aiming to improve the educational quality of the school.