- Regarding working capital: The average working capital scale of the agricultural cooperatives in the last 5 years (2009-2013) tended to increase gradually, increasing by 10.6%/year on average. The average size of working capital/cooperative is always 1.3-2.8 times higher than the average charter ...
Agricultural cooperative development in Dak Lak province
View all 19 pages, divided into 2 articles in this document. No Login or Download required.
MINISTRY OF EDUCATION AND TRAINING DA NANG UNIVERSITY HUYEN CHIEN THANH DEVELOPMENT OF AGRICULTURAL COOPERATIVE IN DAK LAK PROVINCE Specialization: Development Economics Code: 60.31.05 SUMMARY OF THE MASTER'S THESIS OF ECONOMY Da Nang, Year 2015 The work was completed at DA NANG UNIVERSITY ...
- Agricultural development in Nam Giang district, Quang Nam province
- Managing the teaching of Cham characters to Cham people in Ham Thuan Bac district, Binh Thuan province
- Promotional communication solution for Success card of Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development
- The main solution to improve the quality of short-term loans for small and medium-sized enterprises at Bank for Investment and Development
- Solutions to limit bad debt in real estate lending at Joint Stock Commercial Bank for Investment and Development
- Evaluation of geographical conditions and resources serving tourism territorial organization of Vinh Phuc province
- The scientific factor in the productive force with the development of science and technology in Da Nang City
- The transmission from the interest rate policy of the State bank to the deposit and lending rates at Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development of Vietnam
- Completing the credit rating system of Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development of Vietnam