Evaluation of geographical conditions and resources serving tourism territorial organization of Vinh Phuc province - 1
HA NOI NATIONAL UNIVERSITY
UNIVERSITY OF NATURAL SCIENCE
SALARY CHI LAN
ASSESSMENT OF GEOGRAPHICAL CONDITIONS AND RESOURCES SERVICES FOR TOURISM TERRITORY OF VINH PHUC PROVINCE
Specialization: Management of natural resources and environment
DRAFT SUMMARY OF THESIS THESIS GEOGRAPHY
The work was completed at:
University of Science, Vietnam National University, Hanoi
Maybe you are interested!
- Evaluation of geographical conditions and resources serving tourism territorial organization of Vinh Phuc province - 2
1. Prof. PhD. PHAM HOANG HAI
2. Assoc.Prof.Dr. TRAN ANH TUAN
Reviewer: ............................................... ................................................. .
Reviewer: ............................................... ................................................. .
Reviewer: ............................................... ................................................. .
The thesis will be defended in front of the National University Council for the evaluation of the doctoral thesis, meeting at the University of Natural Sciences, VNU at ......time...date.... ..may......
The thesis can be found at:
- The National Library of Vietnam;
- Information Center - Library, Vietnam National University, Hanoi
1. Urgency of the topic
Tourism is one of the industries with clear resource orientation. Resources play a particularly important role in the economic efficiency of tourism activities as well as in the organization of territories, the formation of tourist spots, clusters and routes. Tourism resources need to be exploited and used effectively, satisfying the current requirements and not harming the needs of future generations. For tourism to develop sustainably, the assessment of geographical conditions and resources is a necessary job to determine the value of natural components suitable for tourism development. Through the assessment of the formations, the properties of nature as well as the conditions and the ability to exploit resources, it will determine the favorable level of resources for each territory and for each type of tourism. .
Vinh Phuc is a province in the tourist area of the Red River Delta and Northeast coast, with rich natural and humanistic tourism resources, bold traditional activities of the Northern Delta. The terrain includes mountains, hills and plains creating many attractive tourist landscapes. The whole province currently has 967 historical and cultural relics, of which 228 are ranked at provincial level and 60 at national level, about 400 annual festivals, many craft villages and valuable traditional handicraft products. high tourism exploitation value. Located in the area of direct socio-economic influence of the capital Hanoi, national highways 2, 18 and the Kunming - Hanoi - Hai Phong key economic corridor, Vinh Phuc is considered as a province with the most important role in the world. the driving force, promoting the economic, cultural and social development of the whole region, including tourism. At the same time, it is identified as an important destination in the tourism system of the Northern key economic region and a bridge of the national tourist route connecting Hanoi capital with the northern mountainous provinces. However, in recent years, the province's tourism activities have not developed commensurate with the potential, the number of visitors to Vinh Phuc did not have a strong growth (in 2009: arrivals; 2013: 1,975,216 arrivals). Compared with the provinces in the Northern key economic region, the number of international tourists to Vinh Phuc is low, accounting for only 0.84% and the number of domestic tourists accounted for 10.35%. The main reason is that the exploitation and management lacks an overall vision, has not exploited the strengths of specific tourism resources, so tourism products are still monotonous, duplicated and unattractive. Therefore, a comprehensive assessment of tourism resources,
Stemming from that fact, the topic "Assessment of geographical conditions and resources serving tourism organization of Vinh Phuc province" was selected to propose industry development orientation on the basis of promoting strengths, improve overall competitiveness, create tourism products
characteristics to enhance the tourist attraction of Vinh Phuc.
2. Research objectives and content
- Objectives of the study
To establish a scientific basis to serve the organization of tourism territory of Vinh Phuc province on the basis of determining the natural division of the territory in order to comprehensively assess the favorable level of geographical conditions and resources for tourists. tourism activities in general and assess the level of convenience for each type of tourism in particular.
- Research content
+ An overview of theoretical and practical research issues in the world and in Vietnam on geographical conditions and tourism resources, methods of assessing geographical conditions and resources, natural geographic zoning , organized tourism territory.
+ Analyze the factors affecting the organization of tourism territory of Vinh Phuc province and identify specific types of tourism in the province.
+ Determine the territorial division through the division into natural geographical regions and sub-regions in the entire territory of Vinh Phuc province. Assessment of geographical conditions and tourism resources by sub-regions have been divided.
+ Determining the scientific basis and analyzing the reality of tourism development in Vinh Phuc province to propose orientations for tourism development in each sub-region and orientation of tourism territory organization in Vinh Phuc province.
3. Limit and scope of research
- Territorial scope: limited to the administrative territory of Vinh Phuc province
- Scientific scope
+ Considering the spatial relationship, analyze the possibility of tourism linkage between Vinh Phuc province and neighboring provinces and provinces in the northern key economic region.
+ Limit the scope of assessment according to the following contents:
(1) General assessment to determine the favorable level of resources for tourism activities in general according to natural geographical sub-regions of Vinh Phuc province.
(2) Evaluate each type of resource to determine the favorable level of the resource for two typical types of tourism, namely ecotourism and cultural tourism.
- Time scope: the thesis researches and analyzes data on nature, economy, society and tourism of Vinh Phuc province in the period 2009 - 2013, taking into account forecast data and orientation. planning until 2030.
4. Scientific and practical significance of the thesis
- Scientific significance
The research results of the thesis have contributed to further perfecting the methodology and research methods on assessing the convenience of resources serving the organization of tourism territories. The thesis has developed an approach based on natural geographical point of view according to the method of zoning and assessing the convenience of resources for tourism development purposes according to sub-regions.
- Practical significance
The research results presented in the thesis, the result maps, proposals and recommendations are scientific arguments to help managers, policy makers, tourism planners build building strategic orientation, organizing tourism development space in Vinh Phuc province according to natural geographical areas in the territory of Vinh Phuc province.
5. New contributions of the thesis
- Research approach from the point of view of natural geography, determining the territorial division through the division into natural geographical regions and sub-regions in the entire territory of Vinh Phuc province.
- Applying multi-criteria analysis method integrating the summing algorithm and the weighting model according to the triangular matrix in the general assessment and evaluation of each type of resource for the purpose of tourism development of the province. Vinh Phuc.
- Orientation for tourism development of Vinh Phuc province according to sub-regions and orientation of organizing tourism territory of Vinh Phuc province according to the percentile system: points, clusters and tourist routes.
Thesis 1. Under the influence of non-geographical laws in nature, it has led to a clear division of climate, vegetation and soil in the study territory. The differentiation of natural components has formed rich, diverse and favorable geographical conditions and tourism resources for tourism development in the territory of Vinh Phuc province.
Thesis 2. Determining the division of natural territory based on relatively homogenous units in terms of composition, properties and relationships between the forming factors that have divided the territory of Vinh Phuc province into 4 regions and 7 sub-regions. Evaluating and classifying the favorable level of geographical conditions and resources by sub-regions will create a scientific basis for proposing spatial orientations and tourism territorial organization in Vinh Phuc province.
THEORETICAL BASIS FOR ASSESSMENT OF GEOGRAPHICAL CONDITIONS AND RESOURCES FOR TOURISM TERRITORY ORGANIZATION
In the world
Group of research works on tourism theory
- Theoretical research direction: tourism is studied from social and economic perspectives (Mathieson and Wall, 1992; JLMichaud, 1983); From the perspective of community outreach (MMColtman, 1991; Robert W.McIntosh, Chaler R.Goelder, JRBrent Ritchie, 1995) and from an environmental perspective (Krippendorf, 1975 and Jungk, 1980).
- Research direction on ecotourism. Laarman and Durst (1987) emphasize the natural element but do not address conservation issues; Boo (1991), considers natural and cultural values as the foundation of ecotourism; Allen (1993) pays special attention to minimizing the impact on the environment and meeting the interests of local people.
- Research direction on sustainable tourism. Sustainable tourism works focus on social goals, through tourism activities that create jobs for local communities, help alleviate poverty and contribute to nature conservation (F) .Bidaut, 2001; B.Debarbieux, 2001; P.Keller, 2001; M.Kinsley, 2001; Prud'homme, 2001; K.Weiermair, 2001).
- Research direction on tourism capacity (tourist carrying capacity). Approached in many aspects such as economic load capacity (O'Reilly, 1986), social load capacity, ecological load capacity (Getz, 1983; Mathieson and Wall, 1992; Carpenter RA and Maragos). JE, 1989).
Group of research works on the assessment of geographical conditions and tourism resources
- In the Soviet Union (former) and Eastern European countries
The works focus on assessing the components of nature and developing criteria for assessing tourism resources such as: criteria for evaluating the beach in terms of width and bottom material of the beach such as sand, gravel, pebbles, clay, mud (Institute of Geography - USSR Academy of Sciences); Criteria for assessing the diversity of landscapes for sightseeing (VXTauxkat, 1969; Mukhina, 1973); The criteria for assessing the level of terrain contrast (IUVedenhin et al., 1975); Indicators of water temperature to determine the duration of the bathing season (Kornilova, 1979); Evaluation of all natural elements (Iu.A. Vedenhin and NNMirosnhitrenco, 1981).
- In Asian countries
In India and Japan, also in the direction of classifying, inventorying and evaluating natural ingredients to build criteria suitable for tourism purposes such as: evaluating beaches for bathing activities; Development of bioclimate indicators for humans. China applies the World Tourism Organization's classification of tourism resources to inventory, classify and evaluate resources and tourism development resources.
- In the US and Western European countries
The works assess geographical conditions and resources for tourism and resort purposes based on accessibility, land use status, environmental quality, road system in the forest, topography, types Water Resources. From the perspective of assessing humanistic tourism resources, B. Rosemary (1998) assessed according to: accessibility to tourist activities, infrastructure - material and technology for tourism, attraction and participation of the local community.
Group of research works on the organization of tourist territories From the perspective of Soviet geographers and the former Eastern Europe region, the organization of tourist territories was formed and developed in the form of a territorial system of tourism territory, can synthesize tourism territory and tourist area.
In the US and Western European countries, tourism territorial organizations are formed with the following forms: tourism systems and tourism development mutual clusters.
In Viet Nam
Group of research works on tourism
- Research direction on tourism theory. Overview of the history of formation and development trends of tourism in the world through the periods from ancient, modern, medieval to modern. Analysis of concepts and factors affecting tourism activities (T.Đ.Thanh, 1999).
- Research direction on ecotourism. Defining ecotourism as a type of tourism close to nature, bringing economic, environmental and indigenous cultural values (LHBá, 2009); Based on the spatial distribution of specific ecological regions, socio-economic conditions, and infrastructure to propose forms of development and territorial organization of ecotourism on a national scale. (PTLuong, 1999, 2002); Research on ecotourism development from the perspective of national planning and state management (NVLuu, 1999; R.Buckley, 1999); Analyzing the relationship between ecotourism and biodiversity protection in protected areas, national parks and coastal wetlands (I.Becker, 1999; J.Jiménez, G.Herrera, 2001; NNKhanh, 1999; LV Lanh, 1999; HPThao, 1999).
- Research direction on sustainable tourism. Approaching on the principle of ensuring economic, social and environmental harmony, N.Đ.Hoe, VVHieu, (2001) analyzed the multi-faceted impacts of tourism activities on the environment and proposed to produce solutions for sustainable tourism development suitable to Vietnam's conditions; PTLuong (2002) sets out the principles of sustainable tourism development.
- Research direction on assessment of territorial potential for planning and organizing tourism territory. Analyzing the factors affecting the formation and development of tourism, the role of resources in tourism activities, giving orientations for organizing the tourism territory of Vietnam (VTCPhoto, 1990; PTLuong, 2001; NMTue et al., 1997, 2010); Researching the theory and practice of exploiting tourism resources in the world and in Vietnam for the purpose of planning and organizing tourism territory, exploiting, protecting and embellishing tourism resources and environment. , 2005, 2009).
- Application geo direction. D.D. Loi (1992), approach towards resource assessment by component; N. Tham et al (2011) assesses bioclimatic resources suitable for human use for tourism activities; Works in the direction of synthetic assessment of the favorable level of natural conditions and natural resources for tourism and resort purposes (NTChinh, 1995; D.T. Dung, 2009; NTHAI, 2002; TQHDownload) , 2006; LVTin, 2000); Assessment of tourism capacity: at Cat Tien National Park (I.Becker, 1999), Bach Ma National Park (NTHAI et al., 2004), Phong Nha - Ke Bang National Park (T. Nghi et al., 2007), the area Yen Tu scenic relic (TVTruong et al., 2011).
- A number of doctoral theses have been successfully defended in the country in the direction of assessing natural conditions and natural resources with the purpose of rational use of resources for spatial planning, organization of tourism territories in Vietnam. many different locations across the country (NTChinh, 1995; D.T.Dung, 2009; NTHAI, 2002; D.D.Loi, 1992; TPMinh, 2002; D.T. Mui, 2012; NTSon, 1996; NT Sơn). , 2000; LVTin, 2000; PLThao, 2006; D.Q.Thong, 2004; NHXuan, 2009).
Group of research works on natural territorial zoning
Since the 15th century, there have been research works according to administrative regions, typically the work "Du geo chi" (Nguyen Trai). In the period 1930 - 1960, research works were carried out by some foreigners on the basis of determining the territorial division according to the system of natural geographical zoning units (Robequain, 1936; Fridland, 1956; TN). Seglova, 1957). Since 1960, studies have focused on natural geographical zoning and landscape zoning with many different hierarchical systems in the territory of Vietnam. In recent years, many works have developed principles of natural geographical zoning and methods of landscape research with the aim of effectively exploiting resources for sustainable territorial organization (PHI and LTD). nnk, 1997); Approach to zoning by role and zoning characteristics (NDVinh, 2003); By scale,
At the study site
Group of research works on geographical conditions and tourism resources
- Research direction on natural conditions and natural resources in Vinh Phuc province is generally analyzed within the whole Northern region or nationwide. The general research work "Geology of Vinh Phuc" analyzes the basic features of topography, geomorphology, hydrology, climate, soil, people, historical traditions, economic development process, etc. culture, society, customs, beliefs, political system... (VP People's Committee, 2012). Particularly in Tam Dao National Park, many research works on natural and territorial components (Tam Dao National Park Management Board, 2004; T. Nghi, 2006), research on hydrological characteristics (NTSon, 2006), geological characteristics (D.Mai, 2006), topographical features, geomorphology (D.V.Bao, 2006).
- Research direction on biodiversity of Vinh Phuc, typically flora and fauna ecosystems in Tam Dao National Park (LHCuong, 2006; Publishing House Dang et al., 2006; LVKhoi, 2006; T.Ninh, 2006). 2005; D.Đ.Tien, 2002); In the low mountain area of Song Lo district, especially the ecology of Hai Luu stork garden, with genetic diversity of fire storks, dwarf fire storks, storks, fly storks, green storks (PTNga, 2013). .
- The direction of research on humanistic tourism resources of Vinh Phuc is analyzed through the values of traditional culture and history such as craft villages, festivals, folk songs, folk games, heritage sites, etc. famous sites, landscapes and landscapes (HXChinh et al., 2003; L.Hien, 2003; LKThUYEN, 2000); Culinary culture (NXLNan, 2005); Culture of ethnic minorities in Vinh Phuc (HMAI, 2012; L.Qui, 2005); Forms of belief (LKThuyen et al., 2009); The Phung Nguyen, Dong Dau, and Go Mun cultures at the Dong Dau archaeological site (HXChinh, BHTien, 2010).
Group of research works on assessment of resources for planning and organizing tourism territory
- Research direction, evaluate tourist resource points, develop a set of explanations and build tourist routes in Vinh Phuc province (T.Dung, 2013).
- Research direction of scientific argument on assessment of tourism resources serving tourism territorial organization in Vinh Phuc province is often integrated in general studies of the whole Northern tourist region or in the field of tourism. the province's socio-economic development and tourism planning through each specific period.
Group of research works on territorial zoning of Vinh Phuc province
- NNThanh, PQTan et al (2012) have divided the entire territory of Vinh Phuc province into 3 natural geographical regions according to administrative boundaries; NNThach (2012) identified Vinh Phuc as a transitional place between the mountains and the plains, where the geological background is complex, so Vinh Phuc province was divided into 4 regions on the basis of natural differentiation in topography and geomorphology; Tam Dao National Park is divided into four ecological and landscape zones based on the differentiation of topography, altitude, vegetation and climate (FIPI, 1992).
1.2.1 Geographical conditions and tourism resources
Geographical conditions are all components of nature such as topography, climate, hydrology, organisms... and parts of the natural landscape. In fact, exploiting and using resources for tourism purposes, it is the favorable and suitable geographical conditions that are considered as natural tourism resources. Tourism resources are a unique form of resources in general and are an important component in the organization of tourism territories. There are many conceptions of tourism resources, but it can be generalized that they are natural, cultural and historical aggregates capable of meeting tourism activities (NTH, 2000; PTLuong, 2001; IIPirojnik, 1985; NMTue, 2010; BTHYên, 2009; G.Georgiev, N. Apoxtolov, 2006).
Assessment of geographical conditions and tourism resources
Evaluation of geographical conditions and resources for tourism development purposes is to determine the value of natural components suitable for tourism development. In the research content of the thesis, the assessment of geographical conditions and resources is the assessment of the convenience of tourism resources in order to determine the exploitation ability of these resources for tourism activities of the country. Vinh Phuc province.
Technical evaluation method (IIMukhina, 1973); Evaluation method by matrix (B.Shelby and Th.A.Heberlein, 1986); Cost-benefit analysis method to determine the value of the area where the resource is exploited; The average method, or the average of the component scores to conduct the classification; Method of factor analysis; Multi-criteria analysis...
Theory of natural geographical zoning for tourism territorial organization
Perspectives, principles and methods of zoning
Natural geographical zoning is the division of territory into aggregates with closed boundaries, having unique characteristics unlike other regions and not repeating in space (TQHLou, 2011).
• Principle of zoning
Principle of objectivity; General principles; The principle of territorial integrity; The principle of the relative uniformity of the natural whole; The dominant factor principle.
• Partitioning method
Includes subdivision method and typology method.
Significance of zoning for tourism territorial organization For tourism development purposes, natural geographical zoning is essentially dividing the territory into sub-regions, in order to determine the homogeneity of natural characteristics. nature, culture and similarity of tourism resources in each specific sub-region. Sub-regions are divided based on the criteria of the relative homogeneity of natural conditions, the specificity of tourism resources and the ability to exploit and use those types of resources. Researching and synthesizing sub-regions will determine the favorable level of geographical conditions and resources of each sub-region for tourism development, as well as the suitability of each sub-region for different types of tourism. specific tourism. This will effectively exploit the potential and strengths of tourism resources, to build types and tourism products suitable to the nature and space of each territory. As for the content of the thesis, this is the scientific basis for the orientations of organizing tourism territory of Vinh Phuc province towards sustainability.
Tourism territory organization
Tourism territorial organization is a spatial linkage system of tourism objects and related service facilities based on the optimal use of tourism resources (natural, humanities), infrastructure and other factors to achieve the highest efficiency (economic, social, environmental) (NMTue et al., 1997). The task of the tourism territory organization is to provide priority routes, points and clusters for tourism development of each region on the basis of analysis of resource potential and other relevant conditions in order to exploit maximize the potential of the region.
Research perspectives and methods
Research point of view
Systemic and territorial perspective; Historical perspective - perspective; Sustainable development perspective
Methods of synthesis analysis and systematic study; Methods of field investigation; Mapping methods and geographic information systems; Professional solution; Partition method; Multi-criteria analysis method; SWOT analysis method.
FACTORS AFFECTING VINH PHUC TOURISM TERRITORY
Geographical conditions and resources of Vinh Phuc province
Geolocation - Location Resources
Vinh Phuc is a province in the Northeastern region, bordering Thai Nguyen and Tuyen Quang to the North, Phu Tho to the West, and Hanoi to the East and South. Due to being located in the direct socio-economic influence area of the capital, Vinh Phuc has many favorable conditions for accessing information, with the development of science and technology, as well as advantages for the development of social infrastructure. infrastructure and use strategic infrastructure to develop economic, social, tourism and service sectors.
Terrain - Geomorphological resources
Vinh Phuc topography was formed as a result of combined activities from endogenous, exogenous geological processes and under human influence. Located on a hilly semi-plain with an average altitude of about 500 m, Vinh Phuc has a lower terrain from the Northwest to the Southeast and is divided into 3 regions: mountains, hills and plains.
Geology - Mineral resources
In Vinh Phuc province, six different rock groups are distributed: highly metamorphic rocks, red terrigenous sedimentary rocks, terrigenous sedimentary rocks containing coal, loose sediments, eruptive rocks, intrusive magmatic rocks. Because it is located in the transitional position between the mountains and the plains, Vinh Phuc is a poor province in terms of mineral resources.
Climate - Climate resources
Vinh Phuc province is located in a tropical monsoon climate, hot and humid, with a lot of rain, with climate characteristics of the Northern Midlands and Mountains. The climate is divided by high belts due to the diversity of topography, which has created a difference in climatic factors between the mountains, hills and plains. The hills and plains are characterized by a tropical monsoon climate. The mountainous area, including the entire Tam Dao mountain region, has the nuances of a temperate climate.
Hydrology - Water Resources
Due to the impact of topographical and climatic conditions, Vinh Phuc's river system has an average flow volume and river network density. The hydrological regime depends on two main river systems, namely the Red River system and the Ca Lo river system. There are also lakes, lagoons and groundwater sources.
Soil - Land resources and land use status
Vinh Phuc has two main soil groups: alluvial soil (accounting for 45% of the total land area of the province) and hilly land (52.2%). In addition, there are other soil groups accounting for a small percentage (less than 2.8%) such as marsh and peat soil, valley soil. Currently, the whole province has a total natural land area of 123,176.43 hectares. In which: Agricultural land: 85,034.72 ha, (69.0%); Non-agricultural land: 35,229.10 ha (28.6%); Unused land: 2,912.61 ha (2.4%).
Forest - Animal and plant resources As of 2013, Vinh Phuc province has 32,804.62 hectares of forestry land with a total existing forest area of 28,040.5 hectares, of which natural forests have 9,355.2 hectares and planted forests are 18,685.3 ha. Tam Dao district is home to the largest forest area with more than 12,000 hectares (accounting for 44.86% of Vinh Phuc's total forest area). In particular, the forest in Tam Dao National Park is a place of high value in conserving animal and plant genetic resources, regulating water sources and climate, and serving the development of sightseeing and tourism services.
Characteristics of tourism resources and typical types of tourism
Natural tourism resources
The natural landscape on the mountain
- Natural landscape of Tam Dao National Park (Tam Dao)
- Natural landscape of Ngoc Thanh mountains (Phu Yen)
- Natural landscape in Sang mountain area, Bay waterfall (Lap Thach)
- Hai Luu Stork Garden (Song Lo)
System of lakes and lagoons
Due to the characteristics of tectonic topography and human impacts for daily life and production, Vinh Phuc's territory has a rather rich system of lakes and lagoons. Some lakes and lagoons have created beautiful landscapes of value for tourism such as: Dai Lai lake (Phuoc Yen), Vac lagoon (Vinh Yen), Dung lagoon (Vinh Tuong), Thanh Lanh lake (Binh Xuyen). , Xa Huong Lake (Tam Dao), Bo Lac Lake, Van Truc Lake (Lap Thach).
Humanistic tourism resources
Composition of ethnic groups
In Vinh Phuc province, there are a total of 30 ethnic minorities, of which the Kinh account for 95.7% of the province's population, followed by the San Diu ethnic group accounting for 3.9%, and the San Chay (Cao Lan group). accounts for 0.13%, other ethnic groups such as Nung, Dao (Dao Quan Chet group), Muong, Thai, Hmong... make up a small percentage.
Historical, cultural and archaeological sites
Vinh Phuc province currently has nearly 1,000 historical and cultural relics, of which 228 are ranked at provincial level and 60 at national level.
Revolutionary historical sites
Typical are the historical relic of De Tham uprising (Lap Thach) and Ngoc Thanh war zone (Phuc Yen).
The festivals represent the working life, cultural and spiritual life of the people and carry many meanings such as: showing strength and fighting character; With the meaning of fertility, wishing for the proliferation; Show women's ingenuity; Color of love...
Traditional craft villages and products
Some typical craft villages are: Bich Chu carpentry village (Vinh Tuong), Vinh Son snake village (Vinh Tuong), Huong Canh pottery village (Binh Xuyen), Trieu Xa bamboo and rattan craft village (Lap Thach).
Other human characteristics
Other human resources for tourism such as folk songs, dances, folk songs, folk games, dishes from rich forest products. These are complementary cultural factors of high value for Vinh Phuc tourism development.
2.2.3. Tourism products and typical types of tourism
Nature-based tourism is the strength of Vinh Phuc province, especially eco-tourism, with tourism products such as sightseeing, relaxation, climbing sports, scientific research, etc.
- Cultural tourism based on national identity is the main form of tourism, exploited in the form of sightseeing, learning and researching cultural, historical, archaeological and religious values.
Current status of economic, social and tourism development
Current status of economic development, population and labor
In the period of 2009 - 2013, Vinh Phuc province had a GDP growth rate of 15.4%/year, the agriculture, forestry and fishery sector increased by 5.7%/year, the industry - construction sector increased by 20%/year and the industrial-construction sector increased by 20%/year. services increased by 19.5%/year. The province's economic growth rate in 2013 reached 14.8%.
(2) Population, labor
The population in 2013 was 1,029,412 people. The density is 832 people/km2. The population size of the province is at an average level, the population is relatively young, the labor force in the age group accounts for a relatively high proportion, about 70% of the population.
Current status of infrastructure - material and technology for tourism
(1) Transportation system
Road traffic; Railway traffic; Waterway.
(2) Power supply system
(3) Information and communication systems
(4) Water supply and drainage system
Technical facilities for tourism
The province has 234 accommodation establishments with 3,900 rooms, including 40 rated hotels (from 1 to 4 stars). Most of the accommodation facilities are located in developed tourist destinations such as Vinh Yen (39.06%), Tam Dao (33.59%), Phuc Yen (17.97%), Tam Duong (8.47). %). The average occupancy rate of the room is 60%, during the tourist season it can reach 70% - 80% of the capacity.
(2) Food establishments
(3) Sports, entertainment and other tourism facilities
Current status of tourism development
In the period 2009 - 2013, Vinh Phuc province had a slow growth rate in terms of visitor arrivals, partly due to the general recession in the world, the region as well as Vietnam, partly because Vinh Phuc could not create new products. attractive tourism, poor service quality, not meeting the diverse requirements of tourists.
Board. Tourists to Vinh Phuc in the period of 2009 - 2013
Number of visitors Year
2009 2010 2011 2012 2013
International 28,003 32,485 25,490 27,097 29,838
Domestic 1,759,096 2,040,551 1,853,010 1,871,800 1,945,378
Total 1,787,100 2,073,036 1,878,500 1,889. 897 1,975,216
(1) Domestic customers
The average guest stay is short, about 1 day, and usually focuses on holidays and festivals. The source of domestic visitors to Vinh Phuc is mostly from the capital Hanoi (46%), followed by other northern provinces (20%), from the Central region and back, accounting for a small proportion (34%).
(2) International guests
International tourists come to Vinh Phuc mainly for tourism and relaxation purposes
drugs (46% market share), commerce (15%), travel to visit relatives (10%), and for other purposes such as research, study, and seminars (29%). Vinh Phuc's international tourist source mainly comes from Southeast Asian markets, followed by North American countries and from other countries.
- Managing the teaching of Cham characters to Cham people in Ham Thuan Bac district, Binh Thuan province - 1
- Evaluation of customer satisfaction for service quality at Saigon Commercial Joint Stock Bank after consolidation - 1
- Evaluation of loan service quality for individual customers at National Commercial Joint Stock Bank - 1
- Agricultural development in Nam Giang district, Quang Nam province - 1
- Research on methods of indexing and searching for applied text information in libraries - Do Quang Vinh - 1
Send a message
- What is the Binance Stop limit order? How to set a stop limit order on Binance
- Is StormGain legit or a scam? StormGain reviews
- Solutions to promote the efficiency of lending activities for individual customers at Military Commercial Joint Stock Bank
- Factors affecting liquidity risk of Vietnamese commercial banks
- How to register for a Binance account?
- How to view saved wifi password on phone without root
- How to get wifi password on Samsung without root
- How to connect to wifi without password. View wifi master key password
- Vietnamese linking grammar model
- Completing the credit rating system of Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development of Vietnam - 1
- The transmission from the interest rate policy of the State bank to the deposit and lending rates at Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development of Vietnam - 1
- Bank lending channel and monetary policy transmission in Vietnam - 1
- Developing card services at Viet A Commercial Joint Stock Bank - 1
- Developing card services at Asia Commercial Joint Stock Bank - 1
- Solution to complete international payment activities by documentary credit method at Joint Stock Commercial Bank for Foreign Trade of Vietnam, Vung Tau branch - 1
- Ownership structure and business performance of Vietnamese commercial banks - 1
- The influence of corporate social responsibility on the loyalty of customers depositing money at Vietnamese commercial banks - 1
- Research on the application of exhaust heat for refrigeration and air conditioning - 1