Ensuring loans to the right audience to apply appropriate lending interest rates, thus increasing financial capacity (Strengthening retail lending), limiting lending to risky areas such as pawnshops , loans to buy means of transport etc. Actively deploying products and ...
Building business strategy for Prosperity Joint Stock Commercial Bank
View all 65 pages, divided into 7 articles in this document. No Login or Download required.
Banking is a business of highly intangible products and services, so service quality is the most important thing for a customer to choose and use products. In the current situation that the banking market is still highly competitive, with many strong competitors, it is not possible to compete on ...
Savings in banks is being competed by insurance companies… Besides banking activities, the black market also has a number of activities similar to banks such as accepting deposits, lending with capital. simple procedure that attracts a large portion of the bank’s customers. 2.2.3 Analysis of ...
VPBank believes that with the above vision and strategy, the bank will fulfill its mission of bringing the highest benefits to customers, paying attention to the interests of employees and shareholders, building a culture of strong businesses, and effectively contribute to the development of the ...
The SWOT analysis model is suitable for assessing the current state of the company through analyzing the internal (Strengths and Weaknesses) and external (Opportunities and Threats) situation of the company. SWOT performs filtering of information in an order that is easier to understand and ...
1.3 Process of developing business strategy for commercial banks 1.3.1 Defining the mission The mission of a commercial bank is defined as the business purpose of the bank. The business mission answers the question: Banks exist and perform business activities in the market for what? The objectives ...
HA NOI NATIONAL UNIVERSITY UNIVERSITY OF ECONOMICS – NGUYEN THI CAM TU BUILDING BUSINESS STRATEGY FOR PROSPERITY VIETNAM COMMERCIAL BANK HA TINH BRANCH Specialization: Economic Management Code: 60 34 04 10 Master’s Thesis ECONOMIC MANAGEMENT PRACTICE ORIGINAL PROGRAMS SCIENTIFIC GUEST: Dr. QUOC ...
- Developing banking services at Nam Viet Commercial Joint Stock Bank
- Evaluation of customer satisfaction for service quality at Saigon Commercial Joint Stock Bank after consolidation
- Completing the credit rating system of corporate customers at Lien Viet Post Commercial Joint Stock Bank
- Solutions to promote the efficiency of lending activities for individual customers at Military Commercial Joint Stock Bank
- Solutions to promote the efficiency of consumer lending activities at Saigon Thuong Tin Commercial Joint Stock Bank
- Evaluation of loan service quality for individual customers at National Commercial Joint Stock Bank
- Solutions to promote lending activities for small and medium enterprises at Tien Phong Commercial Joint Stock Bank
- Solutions to limit bad debt in real estate lending at Joint Stock Commercial Bank for Investment and Development
- Solution to complete international payment activities by documentary credit method at Joint Stock Commercial Bank for Foreign Trade of Vietnam, Vung Tau branch
- Developing card services at Asia Commercial Joint Stock Bank
- Developing card services at Viet A Commercial Joint Stock Bank
- Research on the impact of loan portfolios on profitability of joint stock commercial banks
- Factors affecting the ability to access bank credit of enterprises listed on the stock market
- Ownership structure and business performance of Vietnamese commercial banks
- Statements containing the act of asking questions in business communication in Vietnamese
- Promotional communication solution for Success card of Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development
- The main solution to improve the quality of short-term loans for small and medium-sized enterprises at Bank for Investment and Development
- Improving the quality of consumer loans at Industry and Trade Bank
- Research on the impact of real estate prices on bank credit
- The influence of corporate social responsibility on the loyalty of customers depositing money at Vietnamese commercial banks