Managing career guidance and job counseling for students at the College of Statistics - 12
Content of career guidance and job counseling is carried out through career counseling activities, seminars, career topics, and job fairs. The system of consulting methods and skills is very rich and diverse, but no method is optimal. Therefore, it is necessary to use a variety of methods, suitable to the characteristics of students of each major, each course, and the conditions of the school.
The management staff, teachers, and CVs participating in the teaching and learning activities actively innovate methods and forms of counseling on teaching and learning for students, harmoniously combining methods and forms for effective consulting work. high fruit.
– Organize career guidance for students through activities such as: Counseling students on careers and job positions after graduation; Organize training courses on soft skills (job interview skills; English skills, Informatics skills, Presentation, Communication). Each content should be regularly updated with novelty reflected in the guidelines and policies of the Party and State on education; needs of the labor market and the changes brought about by the 4.0 revolution. The form of organization of career guidance is carried out in the form of short-term refresher courses, group-based consulting training, or specifically by seminars, visits and experiences.
– Organize job counseling activities through activities such as: Receiving recruitment information from recruitment agencies, introducing jobs to students; organizing programs, job fairs…
– Student Affairs Department, Center for Admission and Employment Support, in collaboration with Faculty of Specialization, Youth Union to organize conferences, seminars, seminars, career orientation, employment… exchange, share and learn about training professions.
– Directing and guiding the organization of programs to promote career guidance and job counseling such as: Talk shows to exchange and share learning experiences with teachers and students with results good study and successful alumni; Orientation Program for New Students.
– Promoting the model of interest-based learning clubs for students such as English club, Informatics club, and Talent club.
– Organize field trips at recruitment units to create job opportunities for students. For students of the school to have the opportunity to attend the Student Day with other universities and colleges so that students can access a lot of useful information in a lively way from universities, have their questions answered thoroughly. so that at the same time, through the field trips, they also change their awareness, strive to strive and be more determined in learning.
Maybe you are interested!
- Managing career guidance and job counseling for students at the College of Statistics - 9
- Managing career guidance and job counseling for students at the College of Statistics - 10
- Managing career guidance and job counseling for students at the College of Statistics - 11
- Managing career guidance and job counseling for students at the College of Statistics - 13
- Managing career guidance and job counseling for students at the College of Statistics - 14
- Managing career guidance and job counseling for students at the College of Statistics - 15
– It is necessary to guide them to choose the right professions and occupations according to their capacity and forte, then according to their interests and income levels brought by that profession and pay special attention to the needs of society for the industry. profession I choose.
– Organize symposia, invite experts to talk to update new scientific knowledge being applied in order to improve the knowledge and understanding level for consultants on that basis to apply in practice. You need to consult yourself to suit the needs of students.
– During the school year, the school organizes to collect students’ opinions about the staff of job counselors for students. Content of assessment on professional qualifications, counseling methods and counseling effectiveness to improve and enhance the quality of career guidance and job counseling activities.
184.108.40.206. Conditions for taking measures
– There is the interest and support of the School Board of Directors.
– There is consensus and sharing of responsibilities among the Faculty, Student Affairs Department, Scientific Management Department, Recruitment and Employment Support Center, Youth Union…
– The staff, lecturers and experts clearly understand the system of methods and forms of teaching and learning, harmoniously and diversely combining methods and forms of counseling suitable for each student to work. highly effective consulting. https://tailieuthamkhao.com
3.2.3. Organize training for management staff, teachers, school CVs on career guidance and job counseling
220.127.116.11. Purpose of the measure
In order to open up ideas, foster capacity and awareness for all teachers and staff, create the strength of consensus in the implementation of a really effective and quality system of teaching and learning activities. If this solution is well implemented, it can create a positive “chain” effect, helping to change perceptions and improve the capacity of teachers and staff on teaching and learning activities, thereby helping teachers and students to be able to the ability to attract and mobilize students and social forces to participate in physical training and physics activities, making them understand the importance and objectives of physical education and training activities, and provide information on labor needs in agencies and enterprises in order to direct the activities of HN & physical training to properly address the needs of human resources to serve the socio-economic of the province.
18.104.22.168. Content and method of taking measures
– Disseminate legal documents of the Ministry of Education and Training, College of Statistics on the management of career guidance and job counseling for students. In which, it is necessary to help officials and experts to be aware of their own duties and responsibilities in career guidance and job counseling activities.
– Organize learning to thoroughly understand the regulations, contents, career guidance programs and job counseling for students.
– The school needs to have a training plan for management staff, teachers, and staff on the activities of teaching and learning physics. Develop appropriate and effective content, programs, and training time for management staff, teachers, and staff. The school has on-site refresher programs to support staff development. Through this program, administrators, teachers, and staff can acquire the necessary knowledge and skills to solve problems arising in the teaching and learning activities as their responsibilities increase.
– The school needs to organize for managers, teachers, and staff participating in physical training and teaching activities to learn from the experiences of typical schools that are advanced in implementing physical education and training activities. Exchanging and learning experiences and skills in carrying out activities of teaching and learning activities, thereby institutionalizing the experiences to suit the characteristics of the school.
– The school needs to develop appropriate mechanisms and policies, encourage the management staff, teachers, and staff to participate in physical training and teaching activities to participate in learning, fostering, and training to improve the teaching and learning skills of the students. pupil.
– Form of concentrated training in a number of sessions with a short time (3 days, 5 days) for all managers, teachers, and staff in the school. – Ask administrators, teachers, and staff to self-educate and self-study and need to specify reference sources for them.
– Training through professional activities…
22.214.171.124. Conditions for taking measures
– School leaders need to direct management staff, teachers, CVs to directly participate in physical education and training activities to promote training and self-training activities to improve the quality of teaching and learning staff. There is a plan for the number of staff who manage the activities of HN & Physical Education to participate in research and learning experiences for each school year, close to the requirements and reality of the school.
– Leaders of the school develop sanctions for individuals and organizations that participate in specific teaching and learning activities. There are evaluation criteria for individuals and organizations when performing the tasks of HN & physical education.
– School leaders need to have measures to encourage the learning and fostering to improve the qualifications of the team directly involved in the teaching and learning activities such as: Reasonable arrangement of time to implement the training plan, experience support fees, materials for learning and retraining, facilities for teaching and learning activities.
3.2.4. Establish relationships with businesses in career guidance and job counseling for students
126.96.36.199. Purpose of the measure
Measures to solve the problems and limitations of the teaching and learning of physics for students at the current college of physics, to improve the efficiency of the teaching and learning of physics and to manage the activities of the teaching and learning of physics for students.
Strengthening the coordination between the school and enterprises in the Hanoi University of Science and Technology for students to provide information on labor needs, industry characteristics for students, coordinate to organize Hanoi-based activities by field visits. In fact, businesses create conditions for students to access work and determine their own learning goals.
188.8.131.52. Content and method of implementation
The school needs to have a plan to direct the decentralization, assign specific tasks to units, departments, organizations and individuals participating in the teaching and learning activities, promote the role of units and individuals in the teaching and learning activities. perform the task.
The Student Affairs Department plans to cooperate with businesses and employers in Bac Ninh province (Samsung, Canon, Flexcom companies, …) in coordination to develop plans, content, form, time to organize the implementation of physical education and training activities, cooperate with companies for students to go on field trips and practice graduation. Coordinating in checking the quality of teaching and learning activities, surveying and evaluating the quality of students after graduation. Coordinate with businesses to organize career counseling and recruitment fairs for students to have the opportunity to access jobs, specifically:
The Student Affairs Department contacted businesses to agree on the time and content of the work to organize the career counseling and recruitment day:
Promoting the role of enterprises in the implementation of physical education and training activities for students.
The following is a framework for linking with businesses to organize a career counseling and recruitment day for students:
Create conditions for students to have the opportunity to be consulted on necessary skills when going for job interviews, job search as well as career development after graduation.
II. HOW ORGANIZATIONS
1. Towards the school
2. On the side of businesses coming to participate
III. ORGANIZATION OF IMPLEMENTATION
1. Student Affairs Department
2. Administration Department
3. Specialized Faculties
The detailed plan is in Appendix 03 Plan on organizing “Career and Recruitment Counseling Day 2019”
184.108.40.206. Conditions for taking measures
– The school should have a decentralization, decentralization of management and specific guidance documents for units in the management of laboratory and physical education activities.
– The school needs to have mechanisms and policies to attract businesses and organizations in coordinating the implementation of physical education and training activities.
3.2.5. Innovating the examination and assessment of career guidance and job counseling for students
220.127.116.11. Purpose of the measure
Measures to improve the effectiveness of physical education and training activities and management of physical education and training activities for students; clearly demonstrate the function of inspection and evaluation in the management of physical education and training activities in order to solve the limitations of this activity. Examination and assessment is an important function in management, it has the effect of promoting career guidance, job counseling for students, providing feedback for the adjustment of academic and physical education activities for students. Management activities of managers and students self-regulate their learning activities towards goals and career requirements
18.104.22.168. Content and method of implementation
– The content of examination and assessment of career guidance and job counseling activities for students must reflect the content of career guidance and job counseling.
– Combine many different forms of testing and evaluation to create practical effects.
Send a message
- Completing the credit rating system of Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development of Vietnam
- The transmission from the interest rate policy of the State bank to the deposit and lending rates at Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development of Vietnam
- Bank lending channel and monetary policy transmission in Vietnam
- Developing card services at Viet A Commercial Joint Stock Bank
- Developing card services at Asia Commercial Joint Stock Bank
- Solution to complete international payment activities by documentary credit method at Joint Stock Commercial Bank for Foreign Trade of Vietnam, Vung Tau branch
- Ownership structure and business performance of Vietnamese commercial banks
- Factors affecting liquidity risk of Vietnamese commercial banks
- The influence of corporate social responsibility on the loyalty of customers depositing money at Vietnamese commercial banks