Binance exchange review, Binance account registration and verification guide
Binance is a cryptocurrency exchange like coinexchange,cryptopia, bittrex, poloniex, .. binance established in July 2017 in shanghai, by Mr. chengpeng Zhao . In addition to being an exchange, binance also launched its own cryptocurrency, BNB, to finance the development of binance .
If you do not have an account, you can register an account here to experience the same!
Advantages of binance exchange:
+ Cheap transaction fee: with binance as of now, this is the exchange with the lowest transaction fee, 0.1%/1 transaction, and 0.05%/ 1 transaction if trading in BNB currency, much cheaper than poloniex, and bittrex.
+ Safe and stable : binance uses a multi-tier architecture design system, so it's very stable, and safe, right from the moment you create an account and log in, you can see this.
+ Easy identity verification: identity verification with binance can increase BTC withdrawal limit up to 100 BTC, identity verification is very easy unlike bittrex, and poloniex, who has verified on those 2 exchanges know.
+ Supports many current technology devices : binance supports devices such as web, computer, android, ios, max, linux, html5, webchat and some other platforms.
+ Fast processing website : binance can process 1.4 million trading orders per second, it's too fast for you to trade coins after pressing the order in just a split second.
+ Binace supports many different languages : Chinese, English, Japanese, Korean, Spanish...
Maybe you are interested!
- How to register for a Binance account?
- Tips to earn a lot of money from Binance exchange
- Detailed reviews of Binance exchange, Learn about Binance
- How to make money online by trading coins on Binance for beginners
- How to trade coins on Binance? Earn a lot of money on Binance
+ Supports many different coins: binance supports several hundred different coins, including some that bittrex, poloniex do not have.
+ Strong development team : binance CEO is the founder, Mr. changpeng Zhao, this team has extensive research on the cryptocurrency market, has many years of experience in the cryptocurrency market.
+ Binance has its own coin code BNB and is currently ranked TOP 10 on coinmarketcap rankings (as of September 2019 update), this is a coin released by binance, which binance is an exchange under In the future, this binance will be very developed and increase in price very quickly, maybe 100 times in the next year, now is a good opportunity to buy this currency.
Disadvantage of binance exchange:
+ The interface is not professional, charting lacks many tools + The speed of deposit and withdrawal is not high but at an acceptable level.
Transaction fees on Binance Exchange Currently, the Binance exchange is free for deposits (Deposit) and when withdrawing (Withdrawal) you will be charged for each different Coin:
- BNB Withdrawals: 1 BNB
- BTC Withdrawals: 0.0005 BTC
- ETH Withdrawals: 0.005 ETH
- LTC Withdrawals: 0.001 LTC
- NEO Withdrawals: Free
- QTUM Withdrawals: 0.1 QTUM
- SNT Withdrawals: 1 SNT
- EOS Withdrawals: 0.1 EOS
- GAS Withdrawals: Free
- BTM Withdrawals: 1 BTM
- BCC/BCH Withdrawals: confirming
😃 Another great advantage that you have when joining BINANCE is that BINANCE has a policy to encourage many people to join Binance Exchange, you will get 20% commission.
So, what are you waiting for without registering to join the virtual currency exchange that has the most participants today:
Register now here: Brothers and sisters Enter the email or mobile phone number you want to register. The interface on mobile and computer is quite similar, so please fill in the registration information. When you click create an account, there will be security verification, you drag the puzzle. to fit the other hole is ok %^^ After you have verified your security, you will have an email or sms that will send a verification code to the phone or email you registered above, please check your mail and sms to fill in This is the email and verification code that Binance sent to me And now you have returned to the main page. The next thing is that we need to set up security for our account.
You set up security and authenticate via phone and Google to increase the security of your account, please see this click and follow the instructions. Okay Done, now we can start trading, you can load coins to trade =>
CONCLUSION: Over a period of time I've been using BINANCE, I've noticed Binance is a major exchange in the world with full features, and is beneficial for traders and surfers. Moreover, this is also an exchange with very high security, safety and low transaction costs, high liquidity. If you are a trader, I think you should play on this floor. or let you join for fun
Send a message
- Solutions to promote lending activities for small and medium enterprises at Tien Phong Commercial Joint Stock Bank
- Is StormGain legit or a scam? StormGain reviews
- How to view saved wifi password on phone without root
- How to get wifi password on Samsung without root
- How to connect to wifi without password. View wifi master key password
- Vietnamese linking grammar model
- Statements containing the act of asking questions in business communication in Vietnamese
- Managing the teaching of Cham characters to Cham people in Ham Thuan Bac district, Binh Thuan province
- Managing career guidance and job counseling for students at the College of Statistics
- Completing the credit rating system of Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development of Vietnam - 1
- The transmission from the interest rate policy of the State bank to the deposit and lending rates at Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development of Vietnam - 1
- Bank lending channel and monetary policy transmission in Vietnam - 1
- Developing card services at Viet A Commercial Joint Stock Bank - 1
- Developing card services at Asia Commercial Joint Stock Bank - 1
- Solution to complete international payment activities by documentary credit method at Joint Stock Commercial Bank for Foreign Trade of Vietnam, Vung Tau branch - 1
- Ownership structure and business performance of Vietnamese commercial banks - 1
- Factors affecting liquidity risk of Vietnamese commercial banks - 1
- The influence of corporate social responsibility on the loyalty of customers depositing money at Vietnamese commercial banks - 1